Last updated: July 20, 2018
What are cookies
Cookies are small files downloaded on to the user's computer, smartphone or tablet by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. This cookie file is used to gather information about the user’s navigation or the user’s computer. Cookies keep track of the user’s session, improve the loading time of the website and avoid showing information the user already knows, etc
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To store your preferences
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
- To provide analytics
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. These cookies are essential for the running of the services users expect to get, and to avoid showing certain informational layers that users have chosen to hide. Without these cookies both the contents and services offered in the Service would not function properly and the user experience would suffer from it.
- Preferences cookies. We may use preferences cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the "remember me" functionality of a registered user or a user's language preference.
- Advertising cookies. These type of cookies are used to deliver advertisements on and through the Service and track the performance of these advertisements. These cookies may also be used to enable third-party advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities or interests. These cookies are treated by us or by third parties in accordance with the law. They allow us to manage, in the most effective way possible, the advertising spaces offered on the web, the tailoring of the content of the requested service or the use that is made of our website. As a result, we can analyse the user’s browsing habits on the Internet and we can show them the advertisements that best fit their interests. Besides, they are needed to manage advertising campaigns by following different patterns such as the number of times an advertisement is seen, or to improve and manage the exposure to advertisements by avoiding those the user has already seen.
In addition to our own cookies, we also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
- Analytics cookies. We use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them. These cookies are used by us or by third parties to monitor the performance of the user and to analyse user behavior patterns, the number of visitors, visited pages or sections, navigation time, data of used browsers, visited website and information related to the navigation itself.
The aim behind using these cookies is to improve user experience on the web in terms of the source through which they access the portal and to create statistical reports on website traffic, total audience and audience in a particular advertising campaign. To create reports based on general patterns of the website visitors.
We obtain third party audience aggregated data (such as age, gender, and interests) through Google Analytics.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet. Ourselves and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies together to inform, to optimize, to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
Personal Data you provide
We may hold any information you provide to us including your e-mail address and user account details. We may also store details of your job searching preferences and behaviour.
How we safeguard your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.